Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SYTYCD - Top 12, Tours for Everybody!!

So last time I called my post Aliens vs. Vampires and then didn't talk at all about the Aliens and Vampires. Well, neither routine was in the top three and while Aliens didn't land in the bottom 3, Vampires did, so neither routine got spotlights. Here is Vampires and here is Aliens. The Alien one is totally bizarre, even for this show. I can't believe people actually voted it to safety.

This week had some good routines, but I have to admit I'm more than a little pissed that Melissa and Ade wound up in the bottom, while the continually-less-than-stellar Evan and Randi coasted through to safety. I really hope they fall early in the Top 10. Mia Michaels and Wade Robson really stole the show for the choreographers. The Argentine Tango was also superb, so along with the Wade piece, Brandon and Jeanette really cleaned up this week.

Phillip and Caitlin were ultimately cut, meaning I guessed wrong in my prediction, but that's okay, because I think the judges kept the right two in the Top 10. And they let everyone know who got cut this week didn't matter for the tour because they are keeping Phillip and Caitlin as the alternates. Good call, that. Now everyone can go home happy. Well, except for the other 8 previously cut dancers who now know they have no shot at making the tour. So it goes.

Here are my favorite dances this week. You can also find them here, here and here. And this one too.















No comments: