Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Year Without Cookies - Week 43

(A Birthday Week Without Cookies.)

My birthday was Wednesday! I took a page out of the Parks and Recreation play book and spent a week celebrating "Treat Yo Self 2011" style around my birthday. I took in a bunch of shows, hung out with friends, bought myself some fun gifts, but still did not indulge in cookies or soda. I did have a wonderfully delicious mint chocolate cake for my birthday. - Thank you, Gracie! - and that more than made up for the lack of cookies. From a small party with friends at my place, I am left with about 3 liters of soda in my fridge. Sigh. Maybe it'll keep for 9 weeks. Then I can go CRAZY!

9 Weeks to Go! 2012 is so close! But in the way stands the greatest test of all... A Christmas Without Cookies. I am note prepared...

No comments: