Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rome, If You Want To


Today I booked myself a weekend trip to Rome. I am very excited! I have always wanted to go to Italy and I had promised myself this year I'd take a vacation to somewhere outside of the country that I'd never been before, so this Columbus Day Weekend I'm going on an adventure. I now get to spend the next month figuring out what exactly I want to do in Rome while I'm there. I'm staying in a hotel right near the Coliseum, so clearly I will be seeing that, but everything else is up in the air and I'm on my own to go in search of it. I'm pretty much giddy over the possibilities.

This trip is an early birthday gift to myself, as turning 30 is only a few weeks away! If you've spent any time in Rome and would like to send me info on sites to see or skip, places to eat, etc. I would greatly appreciate it!

No comments: