Monday, August 31, 2009

US Open: BRING IT!

Oh, my favorite tournament of the year starts today! Woohoo! I am very excited the summer leg of the Pro Tennis Tour has finally made it's way to Flushing Meadows. I look forward to a great two weeks of tennis. Already today we had Federer win (boring!) Serena and James Blake win (hooray!) Roddick playing the late night match (Go Andy!). My first trip inside Arthur Ashe stadium will be next Monday. Hopefully the weather will be pleasant and Rafa will still be in the tourney so I can see him live! I've waited all year! Stay strong in those knees, Rafa! Vamos!

Here's a pic of my two favorites this year, Serena and Rafa, taken at a pre-tourney event in the city. They are showing off their new outfits and color combos. Best of luck to you both. I'll be watching obsessively! First on TV and then in person!!

No comments: