Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blogging Into Facebook

I have decided to take the plunge and merge my blog here into Facebook. I don't know what will happen. Will my posts look as substantial in FB "note" form? Perhaps they will look even better? I can't be sure. The thing I'm most nervous about is that FB says I can't edit my notes once i post them, and I always go back and tweak my posts after I publish them here. I will have to be more precise in my editing process before something goes up. But I think it's worth the risk! I am embedding a video in this post to see if that will transfer along with text. I've decided to go with Tom Hanks getting hit by a meteor on the Tonight Show. I love this for the stupidity and commitment that's involved. I hope Conan continues to keep his crazy style as the weeks go by. It's been a while since I've been awake enough to watch him on Late Night, but being an hour earlier is a very welcomed change.

So don't let me down, Facebook! Let the change of address look as nice for me as the new Tonight show set looks as nice for Conan. Check it out below.

No comments: