Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Pup


Greetings, Nation! It's is I, Bo Obama! The First Pup! I am a total cute-ums, I know. I think we can all agree, regardless of political affilitation, that I am effing adorable with my black and white fur and my scruffy mop head. I'm the perfect doggy companion for the adorable First Family. You're gonna love watching me grow into a cute-ums dog as the girls grow into lovely young ladies. The Christmas Cards from the White House are gonna be so kick ass!

You can also tell from my First Picture that I will be taking up some important social causes as First Pup. My rainbow-colored lei is a not-so-subtle shout out to the Gay Rights-as-Civil Rights Movement! Now that I'm in the White House I'll be pushing hard for federally recognized unions for gay couples, gays serving openly in the military - the whole nine yards. When I'm the one asking the First Owner to do the right thing, how do you think he's gonna resist my literal puppy-dog eyes? Papa 'Bama doesn't stand a chance.

That's it for now, guys! You'll be seeing more of me soon I'm sure. I really do appreciate how interested you've been in when I would arrive and what I'd be like. Now you know. I'M THE BEST THING EVER! It's okay if you're totally in love with me. I'm totally in love with you too. Let's go play fetch and then take a nap together in the sun! Woofwoofwoof!

Love Bo

No comments: