Monday, March 9, 2009

Tech-nically Still Alive

Dear Friends,

I am writing to you from tech. There is no internet signal in this theater. None at all! Not even a password protected signal. What kind of strange voodoo magic is going in the basement of Riverside Church? Clearly, Jesus doesn’t hate the internet, right?Almost the entire cast is asleep right now. If all of the good sleeping spots had not been taken I would be asleep as well. They are teching a long scene that doesn’t involve most of the ensemble and I don’t have the mental fortitude to keep going. If you are reading this online, than it means one of two things. 1) I survived and made it back to an area with a wireless signal or 2) I perished under the strain of not being able to surf the web, but they found this typed out on my computer and posted it with an in memoriam message. I’m guessing option 1 is more likely, but you never know. The tech is actually going well. We’re all just tired and losing an hour of sleep to Daylight Savings Time didn’t help AT ALL. I’mg going a bit stir crazy. As they say in Les Miz, something’s gotta happen now or something’s gonna give. It’ll come, It’ll come, It’ll come….

With Love,
OTM

No comments: