Sunday, February 1, 2009

Trapped In The Closet

Part of my New Year's Resolution was to go through each room in my apartment and get rid of the stuff i don't need or use anymore. Organization in '09, baby! This has been a fun ongoing project. Great progress has been made in the Living Room and the Kitchen. The dresser drawers were a challenge. But the biggest obstacle was my closet. There were too many articles of clothing I never wore or that no longer fit or that I hated taking up too much space. I had no idea what was being stored on the shelves. A giant bin of comics was taking up space where shoes should be. So bit by bit i purged the old clothes to make room for new ones. Got nerd-style boxes for the comics i felt like saving, moved the shoes back, and restocked the shelves. I am now ready to reveal the beauty of my new closet to the world. Behold the splendor!!

No comments: