Tuesday, February 24, 2009

siiiiiiick

i hate not feeling well, i always think staying home for a day will be nice and restful, but mostly it just feels weird and uncomfortable. You just want your body to work right again. Stupid nose that won't stop running! I will say that if you watch Morning Joe on MSNBC with a slight fever? It starts to make a whole lot more sense. Today they were outside the White House and it was like negative 10 degrees outside and it almost killed them all. It really raised the stakes throughout the telecast. Joe Scarborough reminds me of a character Fred Willard would play in a Christopher Guest movie. And I like that nice lady who sits next to him. I can never remember her name, but I know her Dad used to work in the White House and she's got lots of dimension to her.

I'm gonna go take a shower and make a list of things I can get done from my couch that will make me feel like my day is slightly productive as their are now slightly less than 10 hours til the presidential address tonight. i also need to see how the Presidential Address is gonna affect Biggest Loser and American Idol. Crucial stuff... now where are my tissues...

No comments: