Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WTF, SVU?

Listen, SVU. I like it when your plots are out there, but tonight you have lost me. I haven't been playing too close attention, but it seems that someone was raising an illegal tiger and it mauled someone to death. But wait! The tiger they think it is, is not the right tiger because DNA from the saliva doesn't match the victim. So there must be a second tiget and someone must be trafficking in animal trade...

What does this have to do with Special Victims? What the hell is going on? Why is Elliot ignoring his wife? Who is Bushido and why is he having animals kill people? I feel like I don't even know this show anymore! I'm giving up on this week's episode, SVU. Call me when all the animals are back in their cages and people start touching each other inappropriately again.

1 comment:

NoddyMonkey said...

Ummm my thoughts exactly. I have to admit I stayed an extra 25 minutes walking on the treadmill while watching because it was so enthralling, but mostly because it was BAD TV and I couldn't believe where they were actually going with it. Its Law and Order. It shouldn't become Passions, where the wackiest plotline wins.