Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I tire of you John McCain

I tire of you, John McCain. It takes a lot of energy to actively watch you in these debates. You keep saying nonsense that anyone who has been paying attention, knows is not true. And for the record? Lots of people are paying attention because we are in the middle of a HUGE economic crisis. So this crap that you are saying is not gonna fly. You look like you are intentionally misleading people. And your campaign is slinging mud in a way that really demeans you. It demeans us as a country. I can't put any more energy toward your desperate reach for power. I instead will actively promote Obama to people in swing states on his merits and not bother with you anymore. You used to be someone i respected. That was a long time ago. I'm sad to see you turn out this way.

Regretfully,
O

No comments: