Friday, August 29, 2008

Palin By Comparison

I cannot believe John McCain. I cannot stomach Sarah Palin. This is totally heinous.

Here is some of her awesome resume:

Palin is strongly anti-choice, opposing abortion even in the case of rape or incest.

Palin thinks creationism should be taught in public schools.

She's doesn't think humans are the cause of climate change.

She's solidly in line with John McCain's "Big Oil first" energy policy. She's pushed hard for more oil drilling and says renewables won't be ready for years. She also sued the Bush administration for listing polar bears as an endangered species—she was worried it would interfere with more oil drilling in Alaska.

She's also under investigation by the Alaskan state legislature for abusing her power in firing Public Safety Commissioner Walt Monegan. Palin was angry at Monegan for not firing an Alaska State Trooper who went through a messy divorce with Palin's sister.

How can people not see how transparently stupid this is?

Obama! Biden! I am behind you 100%. Please deliver me from this madness. Only you can save me now...

1 comment:

ganesh said...



I keep trying Nix even though it is poisonous to my son. Thank you for your info



Talk PRO Walkie Talkie in Bhopal