Saturday, August 16, 2008

Olympic Shout Out #7



Dear Irini Merleni,

Holy Crap! What are you doing? You are gonna kill Li Xiaomei of China! Will you stop for a second and look at her face? She is transforming into the Killing Entity from the Grudge right before our eyes! I understand you want to represent the Ukraine with everything you've got, but this is taking it to an unsafe place. That sound you hear from the crowd is not cheers of joy but rather shrieks of horror. You are gonna snap that girl's head off in front of billions of people. Please think this through. There's gotta be an easier way to get you to the podium.

Best,
Owen

Dear Li Xiaomei,

Okay, stay calm. I don't know why the refs have not stepped in to save you, but I've called 911 and they're sending someone soon. Don't lose consciousness! Stay with me! Focus on the sound of my voice!!

Best,
Owen

No comments: